It’s that AWESOME time again…
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018 are upon us!
This year, there are some incredible Black Friday web hosting offers, that are gonna knock ya socks off!
So whether you’re an Affiliate Marketer who’s just getting started with blogging or already an established online/traditional Biz owner in need of some cool services – there’s a special deal or two below for YOU.
But before I reveal “The Magnificent Seven” (non-wild west gunfighters) – 7 of my exciting top picks for this year’s crazy 4-day money-saving event…
What The Heck is ‘Black Friday’ Anyway?
Without boring the pants off you – according to Wikipedia here, Black Friday (BF) falls on the day after Thanksgiving in the US and is regarded as the very start of America’s Christmas shopping season.
Today, numerous countries now partake in the 4-day spectacle – which is no real surprise considering it’s THE biggest cash-saver for us consumers and THE most profitable time of year for retailers.
It’s a WIN-WIN!
Hey, wanna know some ‘BF’ fun facts?
- During 2016, folks spent $3 billion online ($1 billion of which was through mobile!)
- In 2017, 174 million Americans went shopping-crazy!
- Actual high street retail stores see a 65% increase in shoppers!
- 59% of online shopping searches happen before store sales go live!
- THE busiest shopping hour is actually 4 p.m!
- 12% of customers admit shopping in stores when *GASP* drunk LOL!
- BF 2018 is predicted to be the #1 busiest shopping period of the year! But I guess we’ll see soon enough.
INSANE spending statistics, right?
Ready to Join The Frenzy & Save $$$?…
OK, let’s go!!!
First up on this year’s cheap and cheerful web-hosting list is the Wealthy Affiliate $299/Yearly Special!
But WA offers so much more than a highly competitive domain name registrar platform and Superman-fast web-hosting that gets almost 100 speed scores in Google.
(The proof’s in the pudding)!
WA is also your “all-in-one” solution because inside there’s EVERYTHING you need for creating a successful Affiliate Marketing Biz from scratch or multiplying the profits from your existing online/offline Biz:
- Free secure WordPress blogs with SSL Certificates
- Fast & reliable website Tech Team support 24/7/365
- Website, content & keyword tools/services
- Easy-to-follow step-by-step video training
- Help & support from a 1,000,000+ member community 24/7/365
PLUS, you’ll get 4 amazingly cool Black Friday bonuses stacked on top:
- The 7 Factor “Secret Sauce” (Live 1-Hour Class Hosted by Kyle – Co-Founder)
- The Secret Sauce, The White Paper
- Creating a Lucrative Niche Website in 2019 (5 Weeks of Live Training)
- Early Beta Access to Brand New Rollouts
But the BF Special @ $299/Year enables you to build a profitable Biz online for less than $25/Month. That’s $0.82 per day!
Stacked on top of your BF discounted annual membership, you’ll get 4 BONUSES to sweeten the pot:
- The 7 Factor “Secret Sauce” (Live class)
- The Secret Sauce, The White Paper
- Creating a Lucrative Niche Website in 2019 (5 weeks of live training)
- Early Beta Access to WA’s newly-released platforms
#2: Hostgator – Save Up to 70%! (23rd – 28th November 2018)
With Hostgator (HG), you can save up to 65% on hosting and up to 70% on selected domains throughout Thanksgiving, Super Saturday/Sunday, and Cyber Monday/Tuesday.
Hostgator has all sorts of flash sales at various times with both domain name and hosting plan purchases.
In my opinion, HG is one of the best shared Linux web-hosting platforms, especially when it comes to starting a blog with WordPress.
In fact, it was the same hosting provider I started out with years ago until I came across WA! 😉
HG offers 3 types of plans: Hatchling, Baby (the most popular), and Business.
- A full & easy-to-use control panel with a demo walk-through
- UNMETERED disk space & bandwith
- Easy 1-click script installation
- 4,500+ free website theme templates
- Shared SSL Certificate
- Tech support around the clock – 7 days a week
- A 45-day Money Back Guarantee
- Free $100 Google Adwords offer
#3: Bluehost – Get 60% Off!
Bluehost (BH) offers excellent value for money with its awesome shared hosting, which probably makes it one of the most popular and also inexpensive providers on the market.
However, in previous years, it seemed Bluehost left a lot to be desired since it fell short in numerous areas.
But today, those problems are fixed and its hosting services work like a real dream – in terms of loading speed, uptime and security.
BH offers 3 plans: Basic, Plus, and Choice Plus (the best bang for your buck).
- Plus & Choice Plus offer UNLIMITED website hosting. (Basic, it’s just 1)
- UNMETERED storage & bandwidth. (Basic, it’s 50GB storage)
- Comes equipped with an application-rich dashboard
- Free SSL Certificate
- Easy 1-click WordPress installation
- 24/7 tech support
- A 30-day Money Back Guarantee
#4: WPEngine – 35% Off First Payment + 5 1/2 Months Free!
Considered as one of the new kids on the block because it’s only been knocking around since 2010, WPEngine (WE) quickly shot to stardom due to its high server quality and awesome support team.
Although the fully-managed hosting from WE is centered around WordPress and is a little more pricey than most providers, it’s still one heck of a hosting provider!
WE provides 4 plans: Startup, Growth, Scale, and Custom.
- Has 50GB – 400GB bandwidth (depending on the plan)
- 25K – 400K visitors/month (depending on plan)
- CDN & SSL included
- Free migrations
- Free tools for page performance
- Each plan comes with 35+ StudioPress (Genesis Framework) themes ($2K value)
- The servers are fine-tuned for WordPress – making hosting fast & powerful
- Security + daily backups provided
- Fast & reliable Tech Team support 24/7
- Try it risk-free for 60 days
Really Spice Things up With Extra Super-Savers!…
OK, starting up a website or a WordPress blog with the best web hosting on the planet is one thing.
But why not spice up your blog with a “Premium” theme to let your audience know you mean business and get your hands on an SEO keyword research tool for dominating the Google search engine rankings, hey?
Get a load of my other 2 top picks for saving some extra cash this BF…
#5: Elegant Themes – Get 25% Off!
Offering numerous Premium WordPress themes (including Divi – THE most popular and powerful theme in the Galaxy) – Elegant Themes (ET) is one of THE best platforms to shop on for your blog.
Yeah, I know what you’re thinking…
“But what about Thrive Themes, Neil?”
Unfortunately, Thrive Themes doesn’t do the whole “BF sales” thing for a number of reasons.
But it’s not the end of the world since there are other AWESOME theme providers like ET that are just as good, if not better.
At present, ET has over 500,000+ customers and boasts the ULTIMATE toolkit for WordPress users.
ET offers two price plans: Yearly or Lifetime Access.
The toolkit includes:
- 87 visual ‘Drag n’ Drop’ themes
- 3 plugins – Divi Builder, Email Opt-In & Monarch social media sharing
- Access to all theme updates
- Member forums for support
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
#6: SEMrush – Get 50% Off!
SEMrush (SR) is the ultimate tool for SEOs, paid traffic, social media, and content marketers.
Not only is SR a keyword research platform but it works amazingly well at spying on your competitors’ when it comes to their backlinks, traffic, and all other sorts of data.
The tool basically gives you everything you need for swooping in on your competitors’ to give you that competitive edge with your online marketing efforts.
SR offers 4 monthly or annual price plans: Pro, Guru, Business, and Custom.
- Organic & Advertising research
- Deep backlink analysis + audit tool
- Long-tail SEO & PPC keyword research tool
- Keyword difficulty & domain comparison tools
- Charts & customized reports
- Keyword position tracking
- Analyze your site’s SEO health
- Social media tracker & poster
- Brand monitoring
- On-page SEO checker
- Organic traffic insights
- Content Analyzer
- 7-day Money Back Guarantee
#7: LongTailPro – Get 50% Off!
And even better that it’s half-price this BF! 😉
Whatever your niche, LTP will uncover literally 1,000s of long-tale keyword ideas for your blog content in order to get rankings in the top 3 search engines and plenty of free organic website visitors for sales = KA-CHING!
Trying to locate those “golden-nugget” keywords manually is an impossible task. So this is where LTP comes into play for making the profitable keyword hunting process a piece of lemon drizzle cake.
LTP offers 3 price plans: Annual Starter, Pro & Agency.
- Important keyword metrics to know for top rankings
- The ability to scope out your competition
- The option to filter, sort & export keyword results
- In-depth domain and page-level metrics
- keyword & domain rank tracker
- Account manager
- LTP University – complete keyword research course
- A help & support team
- 10-day Money Back Guarantee
Let’s Wrap it up…
Black Friday isn’t just a phenomenal time of year for picking up a few bargains, whether treats for yourself or Christmas stocking fillers for friends and family – BUT it can also drastically change YOUR life from an “online business” standpoint.
Wouldn’t you agree?
The Bottom Line:
If you plan on picking up a bunch of sale items this BF: Electronics, clothing, kids toys, and smellies, etc – then good on ya for saving a stack of dollars!
But if you really wanna be a Mr. or Mrs. smartie pants during the holiday sales and build something “profitable” on the web – then grabbing one of the hosting, WordPress theme + plugin, and/or keyword tool deals (above) is really gonna be a no-brainer!
The question is, how much money are you prepared to invest in “YOURSELF” during BF 2018?
The ball’s in your court…
But before you dash off…
Happy bargain hunting & holidays!
Your Friend, Neil 😀
If you have any questions or thoughts to share on any of the BF and Cyber Monday deals in this article – then we’d LOVE to hear your comments below…