Howdy! 😀 Inside this boomtastic review, you’re about to get the lowdown on Explosivo.
Without beating about the bush, is this online money-maker really gonna be one heck of a loud and spectacular firework display lighting up the sky?
Or just a dud stick of dynamite – nothing happening when you light the fuse, huh?
Stick around for the explosive truth…
Name: Explosivo (EP).
Cost: $7.98 (at the time of writing) + upsells.
Owners: Bill Hugall, Simple Spencer & Will Weatherly.
My Score: 3/10.
But first things first, if you want THE best online method that can really blow up your income – whether you’re a newbie or seasoned affiliate marketer…
What is Explosivo All About?
Bill claims he’s “banking $50 – $100 per day with this new method and traffic source” and asks if you want in on the volcanic action.
According to the sales page, this newbie-friendly method creates an explosion of profits, it’s unique and totally fresh, no starting a blog and SEO or tech stuff are required, and takes 24 – 48 hours to do.
And YUP, as proof that the method works like a charm, there some screenshots of Will’s earnings.
While these figures aren’t massively hyped-up, unfortunately, the rest of the sales page contains the typical hype associated with dirt-cheap ‘money-making’ products.
Check out some other products I’ve reviewed – all selling “the dream”:
- One Minute Traffic Machines
- Commission Wave
- The Secret Weapon
- Affiliate Bots
- Profit Robot
- Clickbank Pirate
- Auto Chat Profits
- Cash Formula
- 12 Minute Affiliate
- Profit 365
- Commission Hero
I could review and list these hypie products forever and a day, since there are literally 1,000s of the damn things circulating the web.
But despite having my doubts about ‘EP’ being some “8-dollar dream money-maker”, let’s dive into the nuts n’ bolts of the method, yeah?…
How Explosivo Works For The Bucks…
Once you’ve handed cash over to the trio, you’ll gain access to a dashboard area that contains 16 video tutorials on a variety of internet marketing strategies.
Below, is an example of one such video.
This Over-The-Shoulder Video Stuff Covers:
- Welcome + Overview of ‘EP’
- Visual Introduction To The ‘EP’ System (5.44 mins)
- Creating A “Lead Magnet” Using Pinterest (4.30 mins)
- Demo of A Lead Magnet Video Presentation (4.08 mins)
- Notes On The Video Demo (3.15 mins)
- YouTube Thumbnail Creation For Your Video (5.08 mins)
- Getting The Lead Magnet On Your Website (4.41 mins)
- Landing Page & Bridge Page Set Up (3.25 mins)
- 8B: Automated Bridge Page (No Face On Camera) (3.40 mins)
- Google Ads & FB Ads Remarketing Walkthrough (5.56 mins)
- Email Follow Up Sequence (5.41 mins)
- Creating The Instagram Post (4.40 mins)
- Posting On Instagram + How To Post on Insta From A Laptop (4.36 mins)
- Ordering Instagram Mentions + Where To Buy An “Aged” Account (5.52 mins)
- Creating The Instagrm Story Ad (7.53 mins)
- Setting Up An IG Story Ad Campaign On FB Ads (9.05 mins)
- Case Study & Blasting Forward with ‘EP’ (5.07 mins)
In a nutshell, you’ll be guided on creating a squeeze page and building an email list by leveraging various free and paid traffic techniques.
But by no means is this some new method and traffic source because almost all the strategies taught have been implemented by marketers for donkey’s years.
But What About Training Quality?
Now, as for the quality of the training itself, I’d say it’s just “Average Joe” type of stuff – especially when the video run times only range from roughly 3 to 9 minutes.
What you’re taught only sets you up for getting started as a newbie, and can also cost you an arm and a leg when implementing certain strategies like Google and Facebook ads.
And as for Instagram, you’ll find much better guidance for “free” inside my following articles:
- How to Make Money With Affiliate Marketing on Instgram
- 10 Instagram Marketing Strategies Every Affiliate Needs to Know
- How to Hack Instagram Hashtags and Go Viral
- 7 Ways to Boost Your Affiliate Success on Instagram
Furthermore, the guys behind ‘EP’ teach you (a noob) way too many methods, that are enough to make ya head spin.
In my opinion, to stand a real shot of success with it, Bill and his gang must up their game by not only making their videos more in-depth.
But also cutting out some methods – making things easier for beginners to digest.
What’s The Price of Explosivo?
The basic entry fee is just $7.98 (at the time of writing).
But also bear in mind that if you choose to follow this method, it can easily set you back $100s for a squeeze page builder, email autoresponder, Insta shoutouts, Google and FB ads combined.
In addition, optional upsells come with ‘EP’ that include:
- $27 for the Super Simple $300/Day Method
- $47 for Full Resale Rights
- $197 for The Stealth $10K Ninja
- $27 for learning How To Bank Insane 5-Figure Days
- $12 for the Simple Buyers List Method
I dunno about you, but when some hyped-up product walks me down the path and delivers sub par training, then I tend to stay the hell away from the upsells.
Why should you trust these product creators’ when they can’t be upfront with you from the get-go, huh?
PROS vs. CONS
- You get some level of value for your money
- WarriorPlus offers a 30-day refund
- The sales page is hyped-up – (nothing new there, I guess)
- The videos are too short – making the training inadequate for big success
- Bill & his crew overcomplicate things by covering too many strategies
- Some methods can potentially cost you a kidney
- There are numerous upsells to splash out on
Wrapping it up: Is Explosivo a Scam?…
The good news is that the three amigos do deliver 16 training modules in exchange for your hard-earned spondoolies.
Plus the fact, you can request a refund if you’re unhappy with the product.
However, just don’t expect me to recommend ‘EP’ to a novice and give it the thumbs up.
Because, the sales page promotes it as “the best thing since sliced” bread, the training underdelivers, and too many strategies (especially costly ones) are involved.
But I guess that’s what you should expect from an 8 dollar product, right?
At the end of the day, internet marketing is no walk in the park
because there are A LOT of moving parts you need to learn (one step at a time) and apply for any money-making potential.
Any marketer who tells you differently is a liar. Simples.
So what now, huh?
If you want the best newbie-friendly approach to earning a sustainable income on the web (that DOESN’T overcomplicate the process)…
Your Friend, Neil 😀
Got any questions or thoughts to share on ‘EP’? – We’d LOVE for you to drop em’ below…