Howdy, welcome to my review of 108 Proven Split Test Winners!
If you’re sick and tired of producing sales funnels that suck at converting traffic into leads and sales, and it’s driving you nuts – then this book is your perfect solution!
Continue reading to find out just why…
Book: DotComSecrets Labs – 108 Proven Split Test Winners (108PSTW).
Cost: Free + $9.95 shipping worldwide.
Author: Russell Brunson.
My Verdict: It’s nothing short of a fantastic learning resource for those who need the golden knowledge on creating highly profitable landing pages & sales funnels for their businesses.
What is 108 Proven Split Test Winners About?
Mr. Brunson shows you exactly what sales funnel pages and ads he tested, what worked and what didn’t, and also the various conversion rates he had from his trials.
In addition, you’ll discover a bunch of cool “tweaks” inside the book from other top-dog internet marketers.
In a nutshell: Russell’s book gives you the effective strategies you need for building a super successful Biz using the power of squeeze pages and funnels.
Also, there are some great techniques that bloggers can apply to their websites for increased sales.
But shh! 😉
In my opinion, the book removes all the guess work and is a huge time + money saver.
Why would you NOT wanna get your hands on it, huh?…
Who is Russell Brunson’s Book For?
‘108PSTW’ is geared towards any type of Biz owner with an offer – a blogger and affiliate marketer, MLMer or eCommerce storefront owner, etc.
Or even if you wanna use the power of sales funnels and internet marketing, in general, to get your traditional offline Biz in front of a bigger crowd and grow your profits.
Whether you’re new to funnel creation and want a “cheat sheet” for a competitive edge.
Or you simply suck at turning a buck with your current funnel(s) – then Russell’s freebie book is right up your street.
Even if you’re contemplating or already partaking in the:
- Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp (see here)
- One Funnel Away Challenge (see here)
- Or Affiliate Outrage (see here)…
Then ‘108PSTW’ is THE perfect supplement.
What Will You Learn From The Book?
Inside the book, you’re not just gonna learn about winning vs. losing conversion percentage rates for a couple of pages, but for an ENTIRE funnel.
So you can get the full picture.
Each test has been designed for you to swipe and deploy to help boost your sales and profits.
Sound good to you?
Here’s what’s covered inside ‘108PSTW’:
#1: Conversion Tests
The first part of the book is the biggest section that covers:
- Adding a “Hello Bar” to a blog
- Buy now vs. free trial buttons
- Order form & “Add to Cart” button positioning
- When to show your main offer
- Product price points
- Desktop vs. mobile responsive pages
- Stacking the proof using testimonials
- 2 different contact forms
- Using HTTPS for security
- Comparing various former President Obama optin pages
- Animated vs. static headlines
- Free shipping vs. shipping added in cart
- Facebook & payment plans
- The two magic words
- The speed of your headline
- Cutting down on choices for your visitors
- Red vs. green buttons
- Limited time offer vs. getting the product headlines
- Long copy vs. video OTO pages
- Various headline redesigns
- Positioning of products on order pages
- Adding a light box pop-up
- Facebook fan coupons
- A new take on the P.S.
- Adding a VeriPurchase widget
- Big smiling customers
- Various headlines
- Delayed vs. no delayed order buttons & forms
- The webinar recap order form
- Big annoying yellow buttons
- Red vs. blue headlines
- Not scaring cold traffic
- Expensive vs. ugly design
- Micro commitment squeeze pages
- Adding security logos
- To Facebook or not to Facebook
- Affiliate tabs on sales letters
- Building your hot list
- The calculator close
- The video spoiler box & size of sales videos
- The disappearing decoy
- How to connect
- Offering the “give it to me now” webinar replay option
- Adding testimonial graffiti to order pages
- Adding a FAQ section
- Offering different payment options
- Changing three words
- Inserting specific numbers into headlines
- Tweaking the frame
- The order form smackdown
- 7 vs. 30 day trials
- Offering trials requiring no credit card
Now, that’s what you call one humongous list of split test awesomeness!
Wouldn’t you agree?
#2: Backend Tests
In this section, you’re gonna learn all about:
- Adding a question slide
- Offering Paypal’s “Bill Me Later” option
- The Dan Kennedy style offer
- The two-step call center
- Adding a phone order exit-pop
In addition to these tests, Russell gives you his 8-figure phone call scripts that he’s used to successfully scale out his Clickfunnels software company:
- The Blast
- The Probe
- The Commitments
In order to gain access to his scripts, you simply scan the QR code inside the book or click on the link he provides.
And as a bonus, you get Russell’s “Toilet Letter” that’s resulted in a +200% conversion rate, which you can tweak for your own campaigns.
#3: Traffic Tests
Inside this final section of the book, you’re gonna discover stuff on:
- Making your affiliate links go viral on Facebook
- The 3-step banner ad test
- Ad frequency caps
- Commands vs. statements
- Newsfeeds vs. sidebar ads
- Postcards vs. tearsheets
- Blatant pitches vs. curiosity
- Mobile & desktop ad targeting
- Kinda keeping traffic on Facebook
- Various ad designs
- The personalized check
- The right price
- Todd Dickerson & Brunson’s dirty conversion secret
- Tiny classified ads
- Images vs. text in emails
- The value of an email
- Clicks vs. impressions
- Generic vs. specific ads
- Winning solo ad subject lines
- Black vs. white
- Curiosity & storytelling
- CTR or ROI?
- On or off Facebook?
- Fancy vs. basic ad design
- Event date on banner ads
- The right facing duck – Quack LOL
- Winners & Losers for 7 email subject lines
- Help people, don’t sell them
- Who do your emails come from?
After reading through the sections and seeing all the tests.
I must admit that Russell certainly provides you with a heck of a lot of value that can multiply your profits.
What’s The Cost of 108 Proven Split Test Winners?
The book is given away as a freebie. Russell only requests that you pay a small $9.95 fee to cover the shipping and handling cost.
But I wanna be totally honest with you.
When you submit your info for the free book, you will be offered additional upsells, which are other fantastic products from Russell.
However, you’re not obliged to invest in any of the products.
So if the book is the only product you want, Brunson won’t hold it against you lol.
PROS vs CONS of Russell’s Book
- It won’t cost you a single penny
- The shipping is incredibly cheap
- It’s shipped worldwide for the same price
- All the effective strategies you need for building highly profitable squeeze pages + funnels
- It’s extremely easy to follow & implement – even for newbies, in my opinion
- 8-figure scripts & toilet letter included
- It’s also perfect for bloggers
- There’s a stack of info to take on board
- It’s not ideal for those seeking the “get-rich-quick” approach
Final Thoughts: Is 108 Proven Split Test Winners Worth it?…
‘108PSTW’ is a godsend because Brunson gives away his golden funnel nuggets for practically nothing.
Which, sure saves you heaps of time and money.
So if you’re tired of throwing money down the drain with squeeze pages/funnels that aren’t converting or you simply wanna start off on the right foot online…
Russell’s book is EXACTLY what you need for turning a profit with your Biz, whatever it may be.
And as I’ve already pointed out, the DCS Labs book is also a great resource for helping bloggers to better optimize their content for conversions…
P.S. Before you dash off, check out more of Brunson’s awesometastic products…
- Funnel Graffiti
- Marketing In Your Car
- Funnel University
- The Perfect Webinar Script
- Funnel Fridays
- Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook
- Marketing Secrets Blackbook & Binge Guide
Your Friend, Neil 😀
If you have any questions or thoughts on Russell’s DCS Labs book, that you’d love to share with us, please post your comments below…