Howdy, welcome to my honest and unbiased review of Commission Magnet!
Glynn Kosky (the creator) reckons you can make over $900 this week using his proven newbie-friendly 100% free money-generating system.
But is he just another WarriorPlus product creator talking from his rear end?
Or will his system really live up to his bold claims, you ask?
All is about to be revealed inside THIS review…
Name: Commission Magnet (CM).
Cost: $4.95 + $180 in upsells.
Owner: Glynn Kosky.
My Score: 3/10.
Verdict: Legit (But Not Recommended).
Unfortunately, the Commission Magnet sales pitch is full of fluff.
Because the system you get won’t live up to Glynn’s bold statements (in my opinion)…
Since all you get behind the scenes is some basic and shallow training on leveraging both free and paid traffic methods using Instagram and solo ads.
First of all, Instagram can take you many months of blood, sweat and tears to establish your brand and grow a successful affiliate Biz.
And secondly, the solo ad route can easily cost you $100s (if not $1,000s) to actually get anywhere.
Because solo ad traffic isn’t that great quality (for a number of reasons), so it may take you a while to even breakeven.
But on a whole, the real intention of ‘CC’ is for the creator to profit off of you by pushing you into his upsells, which is the norm with the WarriorPlus crowd, I’m afraid.
But before digging into this FULL review…
If you’re looking for a MUCH better alternative (an ‘all in one’ platform) for starting and growing a lucrative affiliate Biz around your hobby or passion from scratch…
What is Commission Magnet All About?
On the hyped up sales page, Glynn Kosky boldly claims that “you can make over $900 this week” and literally hundreds of dollars each and every week thereafter.
I don’t know about you, but it seems to me that Glynn walks you down the garden path with another hypey WarriorPlus product.
Because being an affiliate marketer myself, I know for a fact that big results like that are never quick and easy…
Well, unless you get SUPER lucky of course, but that type of luck is a rare thing when it comes to internet and affiliate marketing (in my opinion).
Commission Magnet is designed as a training system that shows you how to generate a flow of free traffic and make money from promoting CPA (Cost Per Action) and affiliate offers on Instagram.
Also in the mix, you’ll find some stuff covering solo ads.
But I really wouldn’t get too excited with this WarriorPlus product, as you’re about to find out…
What Level of Training Do You Get Inside Commission Magnet?
When you get inside the training dashboard, you’ll come across a training course titled ‘$300 CPA Every Day’.
Which mainly consists of 14 tutorial videos on various stages of making money with affiliate marketing using the power of an Instagram account.
You’ll get access to the following videos:
- A short introduction to the program
- A guide to CPA offers and networks
- Choosing good CPA offers to promote
- Downloading software on to your PC for viewing the app version of Insta
- Fully setting up an Instagram profile correctly via your computer
- Learning about the importance of the Emoji
- Posting images and using hashtags for free traffic
- Using Hostgator to buy domain names for your affiliate links
- Using software to automate and schedule your posts
- Following users, liking, and commenting on posts
- Using automated software to handle your Insta tasks
- Ramping things up with more accounts and more of everything
- Creating an Aweber Autoresponder account and opt-in landing pages
- Conclusion – Bringing everything together
There are a few information-based videos…
But the majority of the training tutorials are step-by-step – where Glynn shows you what he does for building a profitable business as an Instagrammer.
But the problem is that the training’s quite short and basic – He needs to dive deeper into the topics (in my opinion).
Which is designed to push you into buying his upsells.
Because that’s what WarriorPlus vendors do…
They create just enough training to give you a taster, but you must buy the upsells for a potential shot at real success.
Additionally, you have the option to register for a training webinar hosted by the ‘300CPA’ team.
What Are Your Support Options?
When it comes to needing help with any area of the platform, there is a support email address available for you to contact.
In addition, Glynn is also kind enough to give you access to a private members’ Facebook group.
However, I don’t think the group is as active as it could be, so support from Glynn and other members may not be that timely.
What’s The Cost of Commission Magnet?
To get through the front door of ‘CM’ will only cost you $4.95.
But apparently, the price increases with every sale.
There are also optional One-Time-Offers (aka OTOs or Upsells).
- ($19) – ‘Done For You’ package of Copy & Paste money making campaigns on autopilot.
- ($27) – ‘Done For You’ email swipe package and advanced video training on how to become an experienced email marketer.
- ($37) – A database of high paying evergreen affiliate programs for a regular passive income + a list of lead magnets.
- ($97) – ‘Sales Funnel and Coaching’ package.
You will receive a license to promote the ‘CM’ product for 100% commissions and access to a 6-figure sales funnel created by Glynn and his team.
To be fair, the prices aren’t bad because I’ve seen much worse with some costly programs out there.
PROS vs CONS of ‘CM’
- The joining fee is cheap as chips
- Easy to follow step-by-step training for newbies
- Most of the videos are fairly lengthy
- There are some freebie bonuses
- Some great recommended tools/resources
- Email support is available
- You have the potential to make money
- HYPE is used on the sales page
- No actual tools are provided with the system
- Additional expenses are required for tool recommendations
- Using free Instagram marketing strategies can be time-consuming
My Final Conclusion on Commission Magnet…
If you’re a newbie when it comes to making money online and you’d love to learn how to use Instagram for building an affiliate marketing business…
Then I guess you’ll find some value in Commission Magnet to help you learn the basics.
However, Instagram can be tedious and very time-consuming if you’re implementing the free traffic strategies to earn from CPA offers.
So you will need to invest in Glynn’s recommendations for automating your tasks to make things a lot easier.
BUT can you make $900 per week with ‘CM’, huh?
That’s the real question?
In my honest opinion, it’s doable.
BUT it can take you a long time to reach that point with Instagram because you must remain consistent every day.
So for Glynn to claim you’ll easily bank $900 per week online with his free system is misleading.
But before you dash off, if you’re looking for a MUCH better way to make sustainable money with affiliate marketing as a complete beginner…
Your Friend, Neil 😀
If you have any questions or thoughts on ‘CM’, we’d LOVE to hear your comments below…