A huge welcome to my review of Marketers Paradise!
If you wanna know how Chris Luck can help you to grow your business using the power of the internet, then get stuck into this blog post…
Name: Marketers Paradise.
Owner: Chris Luck (founder of the Evil Energy drink).
My Score: 6/10.
Verdict: (LEGIT) – Chris provides some awesome insights and also recommends a bunch of powerful tools for expanding your digital business.
However, I think there needs to be more of a focus on beginners.
But before jumping into this review…
See the #1 training platform I use for building a profitable Affiliate Marketing business online.
What’s Marketers Paradise All About?
Marketers Paradise (MP) has been designed as a simple and easy internet marketing video training platform for any online business owner to take advantage of for growing their business.
In addition, you will also find a heap of great recommended tools and resources for effectively multiplying your income and becoming an Internet Marketing pro.
Can you say “Online Entrepreneur?” 😉
And the best part about Chris Luck’s platform is that his video tutorials are 100% free with no catches.
Who is ‘MP’ Geared Towards?
Whether you’re a blogger, Affiliate Marketer, Network Marketer or you’re building another form of web-based business (in any niche market) – ‘MP’ will help you to do to drive more traffic, customers, and sales.
Although there are some aspects of the program that “newbies” can benefit from, I think the course is mainly suitable for those who already have some degree of internet marketing experience.
HOWEVER, the platform ISN’T for anyone looking for fast and easy ways to make money.
What do You Get Out of ‘MP’?
When it comes to the training tutorials, there are videos covering Affiliate, Content, Search Engine, Email, Social Media, and E-commerce marketing topics.
There are 20 videos in total, so you have plenty to keep you occupied as a biz owner and marketer:
- 12 Steps to Build a Successful Ecommerce Website (12 minutes in length)
- How to Get Started With Influencer Marketing (10 mins)
- Guarantee Your Success With Reverse Engineering (17 mins)
- How to Make Money With Affiliate Marketing on Instagram (18 mins)
- How to Use SlideShare to Get Hundreds of Customers (14 mins)
- How to Create Content Fast That’s 10x Better Than Your Competitors (6 mins)
- How to Get Unlimited Traffic to Your Website Without Running Ads (9 mins)
- 10 Instagram Marketing Strategies Every Brand Needs to Know (12 mins)
- How to Increase Your Facebook Engagement & Get More Sales (8 mins)
- 15 Growth Hacking Tactics For Ecommerce Startups (21 mins)
- How to Use Other People’s Content to Get More Customers (8 mins)
- How to Get a Personal Introduction to Any Influencer (7 mins)
- How to Make a Killer Impression on Whoever You’re Meeting (9 mins)
- How to Hack Instagram Hashtags & go Viral in 24 Hours (12 mins)
- The One Page Funnel You Need For Explosive Growth (22 mins) – PSST, it’s ClickFunnels! 😉
- How to Get 1,000 Visitors in 30 Minutes For Just 1 Dollar (15 mins)
- 5 Secrets to Connect With Anyone and Influence Everyone (5 mins)
- 5 Marketing Hacks That Will Boost Your Brand on Social Media (4 mins)
- 7 Secrets to Using Content Marketing For Your Business (5 mins)
- 10 Tools That Will Transform You Into A Rockstar Writer (7 mins)
Other topics he’s covered online include:
- 7 Tools For Turbo Charging Your Content Marketing
- 4 Ways to Beat Your Opponents Using Content Marketing
- 8 Important Lessons For Affiliate Marketing Startups
- 20 Awesome Free Social Media Tools For Your Affiliat Biz
- The One Word For $100K Per Year in Passive Income
In my opinion, Mr. Luck has done a fantastic job at providing a TON of different strategies that you can implement for creating a highly successful empire.
However, my only issue is that the majority of training is delivered in presentation format instead of Chris actually walking you through the marketing methods step-by-step and in-depth.
In addition to the training, Chris provides a “Resources” section on the ‘MP’ website – recommending some top tools for the following marketing areas:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Ecommerce & CRM
- Page Builders
- Keyword Research
- Conversion Optimization
- Lead Generation & Email Deliverability
- Email Marketing
- Domain Names
There are links to 84 different tools, and again, I think Chris has done a great job at picking out the best marketing tools because he’s also saved you heaps of time.
PROS vs CONS of ‘MP’
- The training courses are free
- Chris’s tutorials are clear & simple to follow
- Chris recommends some awesome resources for business growth
- Help & Support is available via email
- Most of the training is laid out in video presentation style format
- Doesn’t provide any actual tools or resources
- No community of members to hang out with
- It’s not 100% suitable for beginners
Final Thoughts: Is Marketers Paradise Worth it?…
Chris Luck delivers superb quality training material and also recommends some amazing tools that go hand-in-hand with his training for growing your digital empire.
Every internet marketing strategy taught by Chris is current and highly effective.
He doesn’t B.S you with crappy “90s retro” techniques like Traffic Exchanges, shoddy MLM downline builders, and spamming social media, etc.
I also respect the man’s honesty because he makes it perfectly clear that his Marketers Paradise program is NOT for folks wanting to “get-rich-quick” and will require plenty of elbow grease.
However, my only real issue with Mr. Luck’s training is that it needs to be step-by-step so newbies can also get the full benefits from his program.
My Final Verdict: ‘MP’ is LEGIT!
If you’re a noob who wants to learn how to start an online Biz or even if you’re an established Biz owner who needs more traffic and sales…
Your Friend, Neil 😀
Do you have any questions or thoughts, that you’d like to share on ‘MP’? We’d LOVE to hear your comments below…