Name: Web Copy Cat.
Cost: $1 for a 10-day test drive. Then $34.95/month or $397 for lifetime + $29.97 for system setup + $297 for coaching upsell + $97 – $1,800 for traffic packages.
Owner: Devon Brown.
My Score: 5/10.
Verdict: It’s a good way to start out as an affiliate marketing newbie if you don’t have the internet marketing skills.
However, the system can be quite costly when you’re starting your new journey, especially if you’re gonna be chucking money into paid traffic.
But before getting stuck into my review…
See a better solution for making money here – A platform which shows you how to turn your hobby or passion into a successful online Biz as an Affiliate Marketer.
What’s Web Copy Cat All About?
According to Devon Brown, his Web Copy Cat (WCC) system gives you 100% “Done-For-You” internet money machines – making the program “the #1 easiest way for beginners to make money online“.
But that’s just the biased opinion of one guy.
There are many of these systems out there that all claim the same thing, but in my experience, there are no “easy” ways of turning the web into a cash cow – no matter what marketing strategies you use.
However, despite Devon’s bold claims and the hype on the ‘WCC’ sales page, the system is actually legitimate.
Brown’s system is a 3-step process for helping you to earn:
Step #1 You sign up for an Aweber autoresponder account and get your login information.
Step #2 You submit your Aweber login and password details to Devon’s team who then set up your email system and integrate it with your pre-built ‘WCC’ landing pages.
Or you can attempt to set it up yourself if you’re feeling brave enough.
Step #3 Buy some done-for-you traffic to your email opt-in landing pages for building a list and generating affiliate commissions.
In a nutshell: Devon’s system allows you to earn an income from promoting his ‘WCC’ program as well as high-ticket JVZoo marketplace products to your list.
It sounds like a great concept, but your online biz is gonna be built around the Make Money Online (MMO) niche instead of having the choice of picking your own niche to work with.
There’s no flexibility with the system.
Who is ‘WCC’ Intended For?
If you’re brand new to internet and affiliate marketing and don’t have the know-how on making money, then Devon’s system could be right up your street – providing you also have the funds to throw into it and email marketing is a strategy you’d like to start with.
However, my only issue with these “business in a box” type of systems is that they’re geared towards some beginners who aren’t willing to learn marketing skills because they simply want an easy way to make money.
In my opinion, if you want a successful online business that you can be proud of – learn the skills you need and work your socks off at building one from the ground up.
What Training is Available?
Devon has created a bunch of videos that walk you through how the system works.
You will learn the basic concept of how sales marketing funnels work and how you’re gonna be generating affiliate revenue using the ‘WCC’ program.
You can access the following videos:
- Short Introduction & Overview (24.35 minutes in length)
- Get Your Aweber Autoresponder Account (5.09 mins)
- Having Everything Setup For You (4 mins)
- Setting up Your Own System (58 seconds) – This step is entirely optional
- Get Traffic to Your New Profit Funnels (6.19 mins)
- How to Get 2 Free Years of ‘WCC’ (1 min & 57 secs)
- Get 1-on-1 Coaching (4.38 mins)
- High Ticket Commissions of $100 – $500+ Per Sale (6 mins)
When it comes to the 1-on-1 coaching (video #7), it’s a 3-hour (upsell) session showing you how to take full control of your internet based biz if you want to take it to the next level.
In addition to these videos, you have access to the ‘Education Center – Renegade Inner Circle’ training video tutorials:
- How ‘WCC’ Makes Internet Marketing Easy
- How to Email Your List Like A Pro
- The True Value of ‘WCC’ & a Simple Facebook Traffic Strategy
- Aweber 101 – How to Use Your Autoresponder
- Questions, Answers & Internet Marketing Advice
- Traffic & Tracking – How to Get Your Own Traffic & See if It’s Working
- How to Make Monthly Recurring Income & up to $500/Sale
- Daily Plan of Action For Maximum Success
- A Full Overview of The System
Finally, there’s a free 19-part PDF called “16 Ways To Get Free Traffic To Your Website” for boosting your income further with the squeeze pages.
Are There Any Tools/Features?
There’s not much to play around with inside your members’ area, since your business is taken care of by Brown’s system.
But you can:
- Create/setup your own autoresponder if you choose
- Manage your affiliate programs
- View your ‘WCC’ commissions & referrals
- Use tracking & advanced tracking features
These resources are invaluable because they allow you to keep your online biz organized as well as see what’s working vs what’s not, so you can tweak email campaigns.
Any Help & Support Available?
When it comes to help, you can open up a new ticket inside the support center or visit a FAQ page.
Devon also gives you access to a private members’ Facebook group as well.
What’s The Cost of ‘WCC’?
To try the system out for 10 days is just $1.
Then you either pay $34.95 per month or a lifetime membership cost of $397.
On top of that, it will cost you another $29.97 one-time to have Brown’s team set up all of your sales funnels.
Done For You Traffic package costs:
- $97 for 90 – 105 targeted visitors
- $187 for 170 -190 visitors
- $375 for 340 – 380 visitors
- $564 for 510 – 570 visitors
- $897 for 850 – 950 visitors
- $1,800 for 1,700 – 2,000 visitors
The 1-on-1 Coaching upsell is a $297 one-time fee.
PLUS also, not forgetting a small monthly fee for setting up an autoresponder with Aweber.
Let’s see how ‘WCC’ stacks up against my #1 recommendation in the table below – Wealthy Affiliate gives you step-by-step video training, WordPress websites, tools, & 24/7 community support for building a profitable affiliate marketing biz. When you start with WA for free, you’ll also get instant access to my personal help. 😀
PROS vs CONS of ‘WCC’
What I LIKE
- It’s cheap to try out for a 10-day period
- Lifetime access is less than $400
- It’s a done-for-you business in a box
- Step-by-step video training
- get some additional video/PDF training
- Your email subscribers belong to you
- Help & support is available
- It’s suitable for newbies
- The potential to make money
What I DISLIKE
- The sales page is hyped up
- Your niche is pre-determined
- There are numerous additional costs
- The upsell coaching is only 3 hours long
- There are no refunds on traffic packages
- The sales funnels don’t belong to you
- Traffic can take up to 14 days to be delivered
- Solo ads are expensive and there are no guarantees that they convert traffic into subscribers/income
- You only get access to 1 Profit Funnel with your trial – You must be a paid member to access all the available funnels
My Final Conclusion…
When it comes to Web Copy Cat, it’s a perfectly LEGIT system that I think can help a newbie to earn a bunch of affiliate commissions.
I also like the fact that Mr. Brown’s system gives you the chance to take your online biz by the horns via private coaching. Plus there’s an advanced traffic PDF guide, and additional training videos.
So I do give the program a big thumb’s up in that respect.
However, I think Devon’s system can cost you a chunk of change when first starting out and I really don’t like the fact that you can’t choose your own niche either. You’ll be stuck in the ‘MMO’ niche.
As for ‘WCC’ being the “#1 easiest money-making system” for beginners – I would probably have to disagree with Devon because it takes time, learning and effort to build any business, even if his system does take care of most of the hurdles.
Although the system is legit and is something I would probably recommend to a noob, I still have mixed feelings about it.
Oh man, I hate these programs that leave you sitting on the fence! LOL.
But If you wanna learn how I’m building a profitable business on the net as an affiliate marketer using a different and more cost-effective approach…
Your Friend, Neil 😀
If you have any questions or thoughts, that you’d like to share on ‘WCC’, we’d LOVE to hear your comments below…