Name: Bring The Fresh.
Price: $47 lifetime fee + upsells.
Owner: Kelly Felix.
My Verdict: The program is a legitimate one that offers some good tools, training, and support for building a successful business.
However, the only major downside is that it seriously needs updating because Kelly is still using some old school tactics, especially “Black Hat” ones that can harm your online biz when it comes to SEO.
** IMPORTANT UPDATE: Bring The Fresh has now closed its doors 🙁 **
But on a positive note…
Check out an awesome alternative for making money – A platform which gives you EVERYTHING you need for Affiliate Marketing success!
What is Bring The Fresh?
Kelly Felix (the founder of Rich Jerk) – started up Bring The Fresh (BTF) in the year 2000.
It’s basically an “already prepared for you online business” that is a piece of website building software, allowing you to earn an income without any technical skills required.
You are also given some level of training on how to build your business as well as support. These aspects are discussed in more detail within my review.
Who Can Benefit From ‘BTF’?
The program is intended for people like you who want to learn how to build a business from scratch and earn an income on the web.
As long as you have an internet connection, PC/laptop, and also a desire to become financially free, then ‘BTF’ is gonna be right up your street.
However, that’s only part of the equation because HARD WORK is also a requirement if you want online success.
What Training & Tools Are Provided?
Once you decide to jump on board Kelly’s program, you will gain access to the following:
- A Fast Start Guide that contains an eBook, videos, audios and also interviews with the leading internet marketers who are on top of the game
- Real Case Studies that basically cover discussions with real people who have struggled before they succeeded online
- Unique Custom Tools & Resources to help you succeed as an online business owner
- A Ready Built WordPress Website to make money online as an affiliate marketer
In addition, there are training bonuses such as learning about the best affiliate programs to join, the best products to promote, how the most successful internet Entrepreneurs are cashing in, and you can also gain special access to a launch jacking program to top things off!
What About Help & Support?
You can gain access to a members’ forum of over 20,000+ marketers if you have any questions or need help with any aspect of ‘BTF’ or building out your business.
In addition to that, Kelly is sometimes available to lend a helping hand within the forum, and you can also contact customer support if you’re having any issues with anything.
But how does ‘BTF’ stack up against my #1 recommendation (Wealthy Affiliate)? – WA gives you EVERYTHING you need for building a lucrative affiliate marketing business, and the platform is regularly updated too! When you get started with WA for free below, you will also gain access to my expert help. 😀
What’s The Cost of ‘BTF’?
The cost is $47 for lifetime access, but you’re then faced with the option of investing your money into further monthly and one off upsells that include “exclusive” groups, products and services.
One of which, for example, is called “Project Profits” and is a monthly fee of $197!
However, one thing you should try to avoid is signing up for additional mentoring packages because, in the past, some members of the program paid for “high ticket” mentoring which led to some complaints from disgruntled folks.
Personally, I don’t agree with forking out for additional mentoring training because any legitimate training platform should provide ALL the resources needed for a single monthly or annual cost.
PROS vs CONS of ‘BTF’
- You receive tuition on how to easily put a website together
- The online platform gives you step-by-step lessons
- It has a 20,000+ member strong forum
- The membership fee has dropped from what it used to cost
- There’s a 60-day money back Guarantee
- The owner has a great track record
- Most of the information is through webinars, which isn’t ideal for newbies
- No idea whether the $47 fee will be transferred to future updated versions of BTF
- Not every essential component is included for a successful internet biz
- The members’ area is a tad confusing
- The forum can be overwhelming
- There’s no warning on the sales page about upsells
- There’s no free trial available
- The program hasn’t been updated for a while
My Final Thoughts…
From my perspective, Bring The Fresh is a legit internet marketing training program that can help you to succeed as an affiliate marketer and earn an income.
There is a BUT, though. The training isn’t exactly in line with today’s internet marketing changes and could potentially do harm to your online biz in the long term. So just bear this in mind.
If you are still thinking of getting started with ‘BTF’, I would also highly suggest sticking with the basic membership option, especially if you’re new to the concept of online marketing because things can get a little overwhelming for you.
As the saying goes… “Never bite off more than you can chew“.
Plus as a newbie, you don’t really wanna be shelling out extra expenses (leaving yourself out-of-pocket) before your online biz is even set up.
Overall, I think ‘BTF’ is a good platform for learning new internet marketing skills and making some money.
But do you wanna learn about the BEST way to earn a full-time income on the net?…
Your Friend, Neil 😀
If you have any questions or thoughts that you’d like to share with us on ‘BTF’, we’d LOVE to hear your comments below…