Hello, and welcome to another one of my exciting reviews! Today, I’m gonna be looking into One Minute Traffic Machines.
Are you really gonna be raking in the dough online within just MINUTES from “FREE” traffic?
Or is this a far-fetched WarriorPlus product that pulls the wool over your eyes, huh?
If you want an honest answer, then you’ve parked your ass on the right spot.
So continue reading…
Name: One Minute Traffic Machines (OMTM).
Cost: $12 (at the time of writing) + upsells.
Owners: Matt & John Rhodes (aka “The Rhodes Brothers”).
My Score: 4/10.
But first things first, see THE absolute best way of starting and growing a profitable affiliate marketing Biz from scratch from free targeted Google traffic…
What’s One Minute Traffic Machines All About?
As soon as you hit the sales page, it claims you can “get paid to launch your own FREE autopilot traffic machines over-and over“…
“You’ll force 1,000s of laser-targeted buyers to any product page you choose“…
“It’s 100% set and forget – you’ll be getting traffic from years to come“…
“It takes under 2 minutes to set up each traffic machine that gets easy page-1 Google rankings“…
“This is like nothing you’ve seen before“…
Blah, blah, blah…
*YAWN* Z z z….
The Rhodes Brothers even show a top Google spot they got in under 24 hours from using their spectacular method.
The sales page is full to the brim of hype!…
Making their new step-by-step system seem like “the best thing since sliced bread”.
The truth be told, I’ve been doing affiliate marketing long enough to know that some “quick-to-build” and “easy as pie” style machines are NOT gonna bring in floods of search engine traffic in minutes.
If it was really that simple to rake in the bucks online from organic Google visitors, then why has my blog (Zero To Affiliate Hero) taken many MONTHS to get off the ground, huh?
You can ask ANY niche blogger and they’ll tell you the same thing – that building a Biz is no walk in the park because it requires time and effort to get traction in the ‘Big G’.
But with all that said, let’s take a look behind the scenes to discover what’s REALLY cracking off with ‘OMTM’, shall we?
How One Minute Traffic Machines Work For The $…
Put simply, you’ll be leveraging a publishing platform called ‘Medium‘ – where you can write articles and reviews for your targeted audience.
And I must say, Medium posts can rank extremely well in Google and generate traffic that potentially leads to profits from whatever products or services you promote.
Even some of my blog review posts have been outranked on Google by Medium publishers.
While I’ve never used Medium personally, I can guarantee that it’s not gonna be as easy as you’re led to believe.
But anyways, let’s move on to the ‘OMTM’ members’ area, that provides you with 23 training videos.
An example of one shown below.
The 23 tutorials broken down:
- Welcome Video (2.51 mins)
- Secret Money – Forced Multiplication (3.21 mins)
- Our New Fast Traffic Superpower (2.37 mins)
- Where Does The Speed Come From (2.06 mins)
- Writing a Letter to a Friend (5.52 mins)
- How to Write 150 Words Per Minute (4.33 mins)
- Why is This Traffic FREE? (4.08 mins)
- What is This Almost Magical Site (4.49 mins)
- How to Get Signed up Right Now (6.01 mins)
- Get in Front of Millions of People Right Now (4.27 mins)
- The One Minute Traffic Machine (7.13 mins)
- The Human Headline Secret (2.24 mins)
- The 7 Minute Miracle (7.57 mins)
- How to Create Value Insanely Fast (3.54 mins)
- Secret Eye Candy Traffic Accelerator (3.22 mins)
- Little-Known Trick That Delivers Extreme Quality (4.32 mins)
- The Golden Ghost Tactic (2.28 mins)
- The Monetization Miracle (4.20 mins)
- Sexy Selling Secrets (4.25 mins)
- What Can You Sell Right Now? (5.18 mins)
- Triple Fast Freedom (5.28 mins)
- Invitation to M-Time (3.18 mins)
- Your ‘OMTM’ Breakthrough (6.01 mins)
It may seem like you get heaps of training, but the videos are far too brief (as you can tell from the run times in brackets).
The guys really need to “beef up” their tutorials, in my book.
Furthermore, they show you nothing on conducting keyword research to get rankings.
If you don’t use a tool for finding the right “buyer” keywords (keywords that generate visitors and are easier to rank for) – then you’ll be publishing content in the dark.
But what really rattles my cage with ‘OMTM’ is the fact that the bros reckon it takes a “couple of minutes” (the understatement of the century) to use their method for fast traffic…
When in truth, Medium requires A LOT of elbow grease to get the results you desire.
In order to create content that can potentially land on page-1 of Google, your posts will need to contain at least 1,200 – 1,500 words (or more) of that word called “VALUE“.
Wanna learn the FULL ins and outs of blogging and getting ranked on Google for traffic and profits?
What’s The Cost of One Minute Traffic Machines?
To get through the front door of ‘OMTM’ is only $12 (at the time of writing).
But the only reason why the price is a drop in the ocean is the fact that it comes wit upsells (aka One Time Offers) enticing you to spend more cash.
These upsells are:
- Adnavced Training = $42
- One Minute Free Traffic + Buyer Clicks = $72
- B3 Traffic Bootcamp = $72
- Resale Rights (100% Commissions) = $197
But I’m never keen on buying upsells with hyped up products – especially ones that offer resale rights because it’s just a way for these product creators to piggyback off of your efforts.
PROS vs. CONS of ‘OMTM’
- It’s dirt-cheap to buy
- You get a bunch of training tutorials on using Medium
- There’s a 30-day money-back-guarantee in place
- Medium is a method that works (IF done correctly)
- The sales page is hyped-up & misleading – it’s harder & takes MUCH longer to do the work & see results than The Rhodes Brothers claim
- The training videos lack real depth
- You don’t get any keyword research training (which is ESSENTIAL) for rankings
- There are numerous upsells
Wrapping it up: Is One Minute Traffic Machines a Scam?
That all depends on how you look at it.
On one side of the coin, the sales pitch walks you down the garden path by claiming you’re gonna get your hands on some “magical machines” sending traffic your direction in only minutes.
Sadly, that couldn’t be further from the truth because it requires shed loads of donkey-work for Google rankings.
Google is no pushover, believe you me.
But on the flip side, you’ll get 23 training modules and the opportunity to request a refund (which are the two reasons I’m classing this product as legit and giving it the thumbs up).
The bottom line:
YES, I do believe the training COULD help you make money from blogging through Medium.
But don’t let The Chuckle Brothers (sorry, I meant The Rhodes Bros) fool you into thinking it’s gonna be a piece of marble cake.
Do recommend ‘OMTM’ to a newbie?
Nope – due to the cons I’ve highlighted.
Want a better solution for making sustainable money online?
Whether you want more traffic to your offer(s) or you’re an absolute beginner looking for the best way to start and grow a successful Biz as an affiliate marketer…
But before you dash off, see other legit stuff I’ve previously reviewed on this blog:
- Automatic Income
- Blog Ninja
- Instant Commission Profits
- And Millionaire Niche Blueprint, to name a few products.
Your Friend, Neil 😀
If you have any questions or thoughts to share on ‘OMTM’ – we’d LOVE to hear from ya below…